Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wow How Time Passes

Wow how time has passed. October 14th 2010 Perfect changed the locks on the house and kicked me out. For a few months I cried every time I went by Angel's school, but that faded. Perfect kicked me out because that morning I had seen Angel come home at 6:30 AM with some of his buddies. I asked for their parents names so I could call them and say they were out of my care most of the night at the park with the girls, as Angel said. Perfect called me when I was on my way to work as angry as I have ever seen anyone be. That night I arrived home and she changed the locks and would not allow me in to get anything. So I had to call the police to get clothes. Looking back, I would have sat in a chair once I got into the house and said "if you want to leave, there is the door." but I didn't and now I am staying at a friends house trying to figure life out. We filed bankruptcy, lost the house and I sighed a lease for her and Angel to stay in an apartment in the area. I have not filed divorce yet. It has been a long journey to get where I am today, but I think things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment